About Me

            Hi, my name's Isabella, but I also go by Bella. I am 20 years old and from Walnut Creek, California, which is in the East Bay Area. Right now I'm living in Corvallis, Oregon and enrolled at both Linn Benton Community College and Oregon State University. This is my third year at OSU/LBCC studying Design and Innovation Management and with a minor in Graphic Design. However, it took me the first two years to decide on a major/minor, in fact, I've changed my major 5 times and made minor changes about 4 times! As a college of business student, Principles of Marketing is a required course, hence why I'm taking this class. Despite this being a required class, I am actually really excited for the material and knowledge I will gain from this class. I have a very basic understanding of marketing and the principles of it, but I know it's about selling a product or service and there's a lot of psychology that goes into the subject. I look forward to learning about the psychological aspects of marketing, psychology has always been a subject I've been interested in since high school. I think it'd be beneficial to learn about marketing as well, especially since my major is design oriented. As a fellow consumer, I think I'll even discover some insights about myself as a consumer, plus I love good marketing/branding/packaging!


            To be quite honest, there aren't many things I'm passionate about except making sleeping -- I'm an avid nap-taker. I get bored quite easily, could you tell with the 5 major changes? I do have a lot of interests, more so phases that I go through. But aside from napping, I enjoy painting, shopping, learning, watching movies, listening to music, and grabbing drinks or food with my friends. I enjoy going to basketball and football games as well, I'm a fellow Warriors and Raiders fan, although I don't think either are doing too hot this season... but go beavs always. Ever since the pandemic and lockdown happened, I've grown a new appreciation for my surroundings, people and social events. I've been trying to have as much fun as I can recently, especially in my 20's, so I'm saying yes to lots of invitations and going out as much as I can (or at least my wallet can afford). As far as career wise, I have finally settled on a design/business major as I've always gravitated towards art and creating. Though I have no specific job title in mind, I'd really like to be some sort of designer, such as a ux/ui designer or advertising/promotions designer. 

Anyways that's me!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Social Listening: Cotopaxi